COVID 19 Updates
Important information regarding your time in our area and how we have changed some procedures to ensure the safety of you, our staff, and our homeowners due to COVID-19
- Thank you for limiting check-in to 1 person per party to keep the number of guests in our lobby to a minimum.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently offered throughout the property. Thank you for using them.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet between you and others. Markers on the floor will help judge appropriate spacing.
- Prior to your arrival, your condo will have been cleaned by our housekeeping staff using cleaning products that are on the EPA approved list of those effective against COVID-19 and many other microbes. They are also paying particular attention to high-touch areas.
- Due to limited supply we will not be able to offer additional paper products during your stay such as toilet paper, paper towels and tissue.
- Due to social distancing we will not be providing pool towels so we ask that you do bring your own.
While You’re Here:
- Above all else, Relax, Unwind, and Enjoy what we are sure is a much-needed vacation!
- If you need assistance, please consider calling us at 1-888-280-0913 or dial 0 from your condo rather than visiting our Front Desk.
- This is a curated list of restaurants that are open for curbside carryout or delivery options during your stay. It is updated frequently: https://www.myhorrynews.com/news/update—–these-restaurants-businesses-are-open/article_8e380ce0-67c6-11ea-afea-3ba9bdd4d7a3.html
- If you require medical services while you are here, consider utilizing the telehealth service available through our local hospital system—McLeod Health at https://www.mcleodhealth.org/services/care/telehealth/ Enter code COVID19 for a free COVID19 screening. If you test positive while you are staying with us, it is important that you let us know. Those who have tested positive prior to arrival but who have not yet completed a 14 day quarantine or other directives received from medical professionals should not travel to our area.
- As you may not be familiar with the executive orders issued by our Governor that are currently in place, we have included the most relevant ones here. Please obey these orders for the duration of your stay with us.
- Section 1 of Order 2020-14 on March 27, 2020: Required Self-Quarantine for Individuals Entering South Carolina from High-Risk Areas*. These individuals are required to isolate or self-quarantine for a period of fourteen (14) days from the time of entry into the State of SC or the duration of the individual’s presence in the state, whichever is shorter.
- These areas include: Tri-State area (consisting of the States of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut), the City of New Orleans, Louisiana, and Detroit, Michigan. *These areas are subject to change based on CDC guidelines and reporting.
- Order 2020-13 on March 23, 2020: Limiting gatherings of individuals who are not occupants of the same residence to groups of three (3).
- Order 2020-21 on April 6, 2020: All residents and visitors of the State of South Carolina are required to limit social interaction, practice “social distancing” in accordance with CDC guidance.
- Order 2020-28 on April 20, 2020: Public beach accesses are to be opened to allow individuals to engage in outdoor exercise or recreational activities, provided that a minimum distance of six (6) feet is maintained during such activities between all persons who are not occupants of the same Residence. Gathering of individuals who are not occupants of the same residence are still limited to 3 as noted above.
- Although we know you are likely to have heard already, frequent hand washing and continuing to maintain “social distancing” remain the most important preventive measures to minimize risk. A full list of the CDC recommended requirements can be found here for your reference: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Our Front Desk will continue to operate 24 hours however we ask that you leave the room keys in your condo when you depart. If you had an issue with your stay we ask that you call the Front Desk to discuss. Thank you for using these measures to minimize lobby traffic.
While the North Myrtle Beach area welcomes visitors and is a tourist destination, we ask that you be mindful and respectful of our residents that live here. Use common sense, practice good, sound judgement and maintain your vigilance! Thank you and enjoy your stay!