Welcome to the first day of September folks! If you think the summer is the only time where the beach is packed with activities happening day in and day out, we have a calendar of events for you to consider! September is full of festivals as the air is a little less humid and the season of harvest approaches. From Main Street to the Boardwalk, you’ll find a number of annual festivals going on during the month of September
– If you love BBQ, this festival is worth indulging your tastebuds. Spend the weekend sampling great bbq, 25 types of wings and other classic vittles at this popular foodie event! Put on your dancing shoes and have a blast dancing to live music while enjoying cornhole tournaments and a car show to top it all off! || Click here to see more about this event!
– Live music from two bands at La Belle Amie Vineyard tour, wine tastings, gift shop, delicious outdoor cooking. $3 discount if you bring two canned/dry good items for food bank.
Event Info: (843) 399-9463 Price: $8 || Click here to see more about this event!
– Head to the south end and take part in the Sun, Sand and a Band 2015 party featuring Aaron Tippin, the South Carolina music star who is know as the “Hillbilly Hercules” will be performing at the Pelican’s Stadium on Saturday, September 19, 2015. Show begins at 7pm.
– Dance the day and night away while enjoying the historic scene of Ocean Drive at this year’s S.O.S. Fall Migration. Tilghman Beach & Golf Resort will be offering free shuttle service to those who are staying at the resort.
– This is a four day festival and you’ve never seen one like it! The 24th Annual Greek Festival will be held at St. Johns Orthodox Church on Thursday, September 24th – Sunday September 27th. Plenty of vendors will be out to sell classic Greek foods, gifts, crafts, artwork and more! Part of the proceeds will go to help the parish fundraising activities
– Get on your Harley’s and head to Myrtle Beach the end of September! Starting on the 24th, what is expected to be the biggest fall bike rally in years is happening in 2015! Thousands will gather during a time of comradery and allegiance to biker clubs. Stay at Tilghman and ride the boulevard into the sunset! || Click here to see more about this event!
– The 12th Annual Irish Italian International Festival will take place on Main Street on September 26, 2015 from 10AM to 4PM. Come and enjoy the scene with an array of food, games, crafts, live music entertainment and competition for one of North Myrtle Beach’s most attended festivals of the year! || Click here to see more about this event!
– This is a special event created by friends and partners of Brookgreen Gardens. As a fundraising event, enjoy more than 30 regional and nationally crafted bears along with entertainment by Bullfrog from 5:30 – 8:3oPM. The silent auction and drawings proceeds help fund new projects at the gardens. Food and wine are available for purchase. Tickets are $35 per person for members ($40 general public) and space is limited. Tickets are non-refundable. Unused tickets will be considered a donation to Brookgreen Gardens. || Click here to see more about this event!